Our Vision :
We envision a world in which every child, regardless of background, becomes a healthy and productive adult. We develop well rounded, confident and responsible individuals in the best CBSE school in Lucknow who aspire to achieve their full potential. We will do this by providing a welcoming, happy, safe, and supportive learning environment in which everyone is equal and all achievements are celebrated.
Our Mission :
Lucknow International Public School – We embark on the mission of creating individuals who are confident about their potential and are goal-oriented, sensitive to their environment and above all, co-creators of their own destiny. At LIPS, we aim to provide an academic environment that treats the child as a unique individual and develops him/her to the maximum potential and to provide a variety of learning experiences that promote integrative growth in all areas, be it physical, intellectual, moral, emotional or social. We are determined to make a positive difference to the future of our pupils and their families, the careers of our staff, as well as contributing to the wider community.
School Motto :
“EDUCATION IS POWER”
The Lucknow International Public School motto serves as a constant reminder to the school community of students and teachers that small successes will motivate the individual to strive for greater achievements.
School Values :
We, the faculty and staff of the Lucknow International Public School, commit to the following values:
- Leadership – LIPS value and are committed to exercising leadership characterized by innovation and vision.
- Excellence – We merit excellence in teaching, service, and research. We are committed to promoting creative and
critical thinking among faculty, students and staff within a culture of inspiration, high expectations,
accountability and quality service to students, the university and external communities.
- Social and Ethical Responsibility – Lucknow International Public School avails honesty, fairness, respect, compassion, and professional and scholarly ethics among faculty, staff and students. We are committed to increasing access to opportunity and promoting social justice.
- Diversity – Our school values respect for cultural, individual and role differences, including those due to age, gender, race, ethnicity, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, marital status, family configuration, disability, language, philosophical orientation, and socioeconomic status among others. We are committed to continuous critical reflections of self and practice central to the true spirit of diversity.
- Communication and Collaboration – At LIPS, we value open communication and collaboration within and across organizational units and with our external communities. We are committed to maintaining a spirit of community where differences of opinion are encouraged.
School Philosophy :
Lucknow International Public School is the best school in Lucknow because we respect the dignity and worth of all the students under our care. We believe that all students can be nurtured to achieve their full potential within a school environment that is both caring and challenging. We expect all students to be respectful, responsible and to rise to the challenges of life.