Lucknow International Public School is situated in 5 acres of land; it is an ISO 9001-certified school.
It was established on 5 Feb. 2017 with the main aim of providing a tremendous learning experience to both rural and urban areas students. Our chairman sir Mr. Rajesh Singh Chauhan and Director Ma’am Mrs. Sonika Singh have dreamt of making an institution, which encourages children to think independently to be passionate about what they wish to do, to value excellence, to be a learning mode all their lives.
Lucknow International Public School understand the importance of sports in today’s student’s life incorporate many sports activities such as CRICKET, CHESS, TAEKWONDO, SWIMMING ,TABLE TENNIS, SNOOKER ETC.
LABS & CLUBS
Lucknow International Public School give emphasis on practical knowledge & incorporated smart classes & innovative labs of subjects such as MATHS LAB, COMPOSITE LAB, COMPUTER LAB, ROBOTICS LAB, ECO-CLUB, MYTHOLOGICAL CLUB ETC.
The LIPS library is one of the hallmarks of the school. LIPS have individual libraries for the junior and senior classes. The libraries have sections ranging from textbooks and reference books to fiction and general knowledge. Since the school aims at making learning a fun process, there is an assortment of books and magazines available on general topics and separate sections for hobby-related books, books on travel, animal care, short stories, drama, poetry, astrology and other topics.
To justify the word International that comes in our name, our school is made up of modern infrastructure specially designed to provide all the facilities and comfort to our students to enable them learn in a healthy atmosphere.
We are one of a kind school in Lucknow; with fully Air- conditioned classrooms transport buses and the enjoyment of ADVENTURE PARK.
ACTIVITIES IN SCHOOL
In today’s competitive world the wholesome development of a child is very important. By keeping this view in mind Lucknow International Public School orchestrated many activities and programmers’ at pre-primary level like show & tell activity, Hand shadow activity, Helper's day activity etc and for junior level like Inter house English Debate Competition, Inter house drawing competition, Inter house solo dance competition, Inter house PPT Competition etc.
AWARDS AND LAURELS OF SCHOOL
1) MUN- The Model United Nation is an educational simulation in which students can learn about diplomacy, International relations, and the United Nations. It came in Delhi on 14-15 October to draft a resolution on the global issues. LIPS provided an opportunity to its students to participate and present their ideas on the major global issues like UNGA- Dual Nuclear Technology, UNHCR- Rights and privileges of Refugees, RAW- Joint Secretary on Pakistan, UNATIPPM- Electoral reforms in India. Our students were highly appreciated and applauded by the members of MUN.
2)Summer splash – LIPS orchestrated ‘summer splash’ , a summer event, in which many activities were there like cricket,swimming,dance,personality development, Art & craft, Mehendi- designing & etc. Many students from all over Lucknow participated in that summer – splash.
3) Fusion fitness sports awards- Second fitness classic championship orchestrated by fusion fitness and LIPS in association with Lucknow Bodybuilding and fitness association (LBBFA) in the state capital Lucknow on 21 May. The chief- guest of this prestigious occasion was first Mr. Universe of India Prem Chand Dhingra.
4) State level Kick-boxing competition - It is a big achievement that our student won Gold, silver and bronze Medals in State level Kick-boxing competition.
5) Bhuvneshwar summit -The centre for Educational development orchestrated first EDUSUMMIT in Bhuvneshwar. It is a very gratifying moment for our school, that, it acquires BEST INNOVATIVE PRACTICES Award.
6) School award- Our school won the best HI-TECH school award and our respected chairperson Mr. Rajesh Singh Chauhan bestowed with Best chairperson award in Delhi organized by CED (Centre for Educational Development).
7) Foundation –Day- On 4 Feb. 2018, LIPS celebrated its first foundation day; it is a glorious moment for the institution. On this auspicious day, school rededicated itself to its commitment to strive with undoubting spirit, courage of conviction for excellence.
8) APJ Abdul Kalam Award - LIPS orchestrated this award with the association of IEUF and Avantika group to honor dedicated and experienced teachers on 18 feb.2018. 82 principals from all over India were rewarded with this award and it is a very glorious moment for our school that our respected principal ma’am was also rewarded.
A very talented student of Lucknow International Public School Abhay- yadav of class-VIII rewarded Award by our honorable chief guest vice-chancellor of Lucknow University for his innovation of making a multi-purpose solar car.
9) Annual function –Lucknow International Public School organized its first ever Annual function on 17th March, 2018. Academic excellence awards were given in various segments to remarkable students. As well as, those parents, who were very attentive and caring towards the performance of their child throughout the year, were acknowledged by the school management, by bestowing them the best parent award.